Just like the previous times, today I will introduce you to an extremely quality “weapon”. That is the HGI (Holy Grail Indicator) trading strategy warmly received by the trading communities all around the world when it has an almost absolute win rate, specifically about 80%. Is this really the holy grail for you? Now let’s find out how effective it is.
What is HGI trading strategy?
The HGI strategy was created by a trader who specializes in Forex trading. It is a way to trade based on breakouts to catch a new trend when using multiple indicators in combination to minimize risk. It has been hotly discussed after it was first shared on an extremely reputable trading website with a high win rate and real evidence.
How to set up the strategy
Although there are 3 indicators on the chart, their setup is extremely simple in which each indicator has a different use that complements each other to give a safe entry point.
First, we will set up the SMA20 indicator. This is considered a reversal signal of the current trend, thereby helping you grasp the upcoming trend easily.
Next is the Stochastic indicator (default) used to confirm whether the trend has definitely reversed or not.
Finally, the Fractal indicator provides an entry signal on the next candle.
How to trade with the HGI strategy
To increase efficiency, you must follow the trading principles as follows:
- The time frame is a 1-minute chart
- The expiration time is from 5 to 10 minutes, that is, the next 5-10 candles.
- Trade in major currency pairs such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, AUD/USD…
To enter a HIGHER order, we must meet the following 3 conditions:
- The price cuts the SMA20 from below and moves up
- The Stochastic crosses the 20 from below and moves up
- The Fractal indicator has a green arrow pointing up.
Conversely, to open a LOWER order, we must satisfy the following 3 conditions:
- The price cuts the SMA20 from above and goes down
- The Stochastic indicator crosses the 80 from above and goes down
- The Fractal indicator has a red arrow pointing down
Just simple as that. Choosing a trading time of 5 or 10 minutes depends on each person’s perception of the trend. I repeat that every strategy has its strengths and weaknesses. Traders who make profits in IQ Option know that they need to promote the strengths of the strategy and limit its weaknesses. To do that, it takes time to experience and gradually improve to make it perfect.